Grease Will Stop ANY Drain!
Use Grease Release to Prevent Disruptions
A build up of grease in drains is a very common occurrence, especially in commercial situations e.g. Restaurants. Grease once it cools in the drain goes rock hard and will prevent the drain from flowing.
How it works:
Grease Release is a specially formulated non toxic liquid. It penetrates even the hardest grease build ups, breaks down the grease particals and prevents them from sticking to each other. This forms a grease sludge which can now be removed from the drain.
- The Drainage system is cleaned with super high pressure water.
- Once the Drain is partially flowing, we introduce Grease Release to the high pressure water.
- The Grease release is left to soak in and breakdown the Grease inside the drain.
- Once the Grease Release has done it's job, a final high pressure clean removes all the grease sludge.
- 6-12 months later, the drain is cleaned again with Grease Release to prevent any further grease build up.
Grease Release will save you Downtime!
- Avoid costly and sometimes embarrassing downtime to your premises.
- Keep your drains more reliable, preventing emergency callouts.